David Johnson

       








Profile

David Johnson is a running back from the University of Northern Iowa, arriving there from Clinton*, Iowa.  After a successful career at UNI, David was selected in the third round of the 2015 draft by the Arizona Cardinals and was an All-Pro** by his second year in the league.  He currently plays for the Houston Texans.

* Other notables from Clinton: Duke Slater (UofI CFB HOF), George Stone (MLB), Lillian Russell (Actress), George Nelson (Astronaut), Peggy Moran (actress)

** Three All-Pros from UNI: David Johnson, Kurt Warner and Bryce Paup

Personal Notes

This isn't a collection story, but an economics note.  It's about diversification, and how I like to spread out my pain and joy evenly.  I am a Vikings fan, and in the early 2000s they drafted a running back named Michael Bennett in the 1st round.  I was big into fantasy football by then, and drafted him onto many of my teams.  Well, he was mediocre, which is not great for real or fantasy teams and since he was on my favorite team and my fantasy team, I got to experience the pain twice as much.  So now I mostly avoid players on the Vikings and from our dear Iowa teams. 

So, of course this means in my 2015 Dynasty Rookie draft, I avoided David Johnson, despite his skill.  I mean at least I drafted Nelson Agholar and Buck Allen instead, right?  






Collection Notes

I have 62/543 (11%) cards in my collection.  

Well, really I have 62 of 2895, but I'm excluding cards serial numbered 1-100.

And since I updated my my database I'm over 100 haves of like 4600 total.  

So in short, I need to update my database, there are ton of David Johnson, and my gosh there are a ton of short prints.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 NFL Iowa Connections