Hoops 2021-22: Who's Who of Iowa Connections

 I'd like to start a new series of posts where I list the Iowa Connections within each set, but that is ridiculous, so I plan on doing one major set for each season.  Obviously Topps with baseball, but with the Panini sports its not quite as obvious.  You need a larger checklist, and preferably one that comes out during the season.  I'd pick Prizm for both, but we won't get Prizm in football until after the season is over.  I'll probably go back and do Score for football since it is a reasonable get and has a decent checklist.  

For the NBA, I'm going with Hoops.  These are the Iowa Connections in 2021-22 Hoops:


#51 Monte Morris : Iowa State

#78 Harrison Barnes : Ames

#108 Tyrese Haliburton - Iowa State

#193 Doug McDermott - Ames

#245 Joe Wieskamp - Iowa

#250 Luka Garza - Iowa

Notable exceptions include Nick Nurse (UNI), Talen Horton Tucker (Iowa State) and Tyler Cook (Iowa).  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 NFL Iowa Connections