Topps 2022 Series One: Return of the Corn

 I've spent the last week being inundated with pictures of everyone's hauls from their Series One breaks, and I regret to say that I have yet to see anyone post their Mitch Keller pulls, which means he must be one heck of a hard pull.  Not like that Frank Wander guy, everyone seems to have pulled him.  Must be overproduced. 

I have yet to find a box, but to be fair I've only been out once since they came out so I'm not surprised.  Hopefully today will be the day.  Along with the Mitch Keller hunt, I discovered that Iowa is represented in the SP cards in the set this year.  Sometimes Bob Feller will show up as a SP, but not this year.  This year Topps has cards of its most famous children, its corn.

 





These are obviously taken from the White Sox / Yankees game last year, because there are the baseball players in the way of the corn.  It looks like they go for about $30 on eBay currently, with Judge being closer to $50.  Seems like a first week bump, but we'll see.

Wish me luck on my blaster/hanger hunting today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 NFL Iowa Connections